Home For the Holidays Release Day!



Hey there, crafters!

Today's the day you've been waiting for!

The new Stamp of Approval collection is now available for purchase over at the Catherine Pooler shop! 

You can very easily re-create this card that I'm sharing today, so let's get right down to it!

Start out by cutting and scoring a 4.25 x 5.5 inch card base. Go ahead and decide what you're going to do for the sentiment now, because in order to keep this card one-layer, I had to mask off the bottom area for the sentiment right away. 


After I masked off the sentiment area, I used the Cozy Borders set and alternated the images and inks to create this background pattern.




Once I was finished with the background stamping, I stamped a sentiment and then added a small image from the Festive Trimmings set.

For a finished edge, I laid down a small strip of double sided tape right above the sentiment and then applied some foil over the double sided tape, using a bone folder to rub in the foil on to the tape strip.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you're heading over to the Catherine Pooler shop RIGHT NOW to go get your collection before they sell out!

Kelly

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Holiday Mix, Cozy Borders, Festive Trimmings
Inks: Peppermint Scrub, Eucalyptus, Midnight, Sand Castle
Accessories: Thermoweb Deco Foil in Platinum

No comments